Monday, March 21, 2005

But for the record....

if this does happen to me and there's no realistic or unrealistic chance of me coming out, feel free to pull the plug if I'm any sort of burden. If not though, please prop me up somewhere nice, preferably near a second story window of a creepy old house so I can freak out the neighborhood kids. In the case of my passing , I would like ½ my ashes put into a small statue made in my likeness, which hopefully will be kept on a mantle, and the other ½ dumped from the very top of the parachute ride at Knott's Berry farm during the Halloween haunt. Not for any spiritual reason of course, but just because I would find that really funny. Oh yeah, and sing Freebird while you're doing it.

Cheers Yo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should appoint another legal guardian of your death wishes....

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home