Thursday, June 15, 2006

All the news that’s fit to print.


I have this annoying little habit of telling Allie completely out-of-context, random information that I have come across. For some strange reason I tend to think that she might find these snippets vaguely interesting. Like last week when I told her about this great move, the Triple Jump Moonsault that a WWE wrester pulled off last week that blew me away. Basically, the Wrestler (Sabu) set up a folding chair in the middle of the ring between his prone opponent and the ring ropes. He then in one continuous movement bounced off the opposite ropes, leapt over the guy, jumped on the chair, and from there jumped on the top rope, and then did a 8 or 9 ft back flip on to the prone guy in the ring. It was amazing. Oops, see, now i just did it to all of you. My bad. Ok, so back to my point, lucky for me Allie thinks this is cute. What made me think of this was a story that I found on Yahoo! yesterday that made me realize I was not alone in this bizarre little habit, apparentlylegitimate news organizations like to do the same thing. Here's the feature article that made me think of this...
"Spiderman outs himself to the press "










God bless the 24 hour news cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home